Politica de cookies en CASTELLANO: aquí
Règlement sur les cookies en FRANÇAIS: ici
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHO USES THE INFORMATION FROM COOKIES?
The stored data is processed by Lacombe Descoteaux, Caroline with CIF 21786946n with registered office at Carrer de Santanyí 20 local 6, 08016 Barcelona and email address email@example.com.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies can be classified, by virtue of their own characteristics, into different categories.
Depending on the entity that manages it:
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and managed
exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer and are not managed
for us but for a third entity.
Depending on how long they remain activated:
• Session cookies: These types of cookies collect and store data only while
the User accesses the Website.
• Persistent cookies: Through this type of cookies the data is still stored and
can be accessed and treated during the period defined by the person responsible for the
cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose:
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through the site
platform or application and the use of the different options or services
it offers, such as controlling traffic and data communication,
identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember
items that make up an order, perform the process of purchasing an order,
make the application for registration or participation in an event, use elements
during navigation, store content for the dissemination of
videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with
predefined general characteristics, such as language,
locale from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, the
monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users of the websites to which
are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is use
measuring the activity of websites, application or platform and for the
profiling the users of those sites, applications
platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data from
users’ use of the service.
• Advertising cookies: These are those that allow management, in the most efficient way
possible, of the advertising spaces that, if any, have been included in the website,
application or platform from which you provide the requested service based on the criteria
such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, of the
the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on its website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Lacombe Descôteaux, Caroline uses in this web site the cookies that appear below:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 hour||Technical||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.||WebToffee |
|1 hour||Technical||The viewed_cookie_policy cookie is set to “yes” when the Cookie law info bar has been viewed and accepted. Necessary.||WordPress|
This table can be updated according to the cookies used at any time. We advise you to check our Cookies Policy on a regular basis.
ARE DATA TRANSFERED TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
HOW TO DISABLE AND BLOCK COOKIES?
We inform you that, in any case, you can disable or block cookies by activating the configuration of your browser, allowing you to refuse the installation of all or some of the cookies. If you do not allow the installation of cookies you may not be able to access some of the functionalities of this website, and therefore your experience as a user on the website may be less satisfactory.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by settings of the browser options installed on your computer. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE ON THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
• Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation from the company
whether or not your personal data is being processed, which, and where appropriate, what data it processes.
• Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from the company, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you. In the rectification request you must indicate the data that you want to be modified. • Right of opposition: You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to which personal data that concerns you are subject to a treatment based on the legitimate interest of the company. In that case, the company will stop processing personal data, unless we prove compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. • Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain from the company, the deletion of personal data that concerns you. • Right to data portability: You have the right for the company to transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or your consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means.
• Right to limitation of treatment: You have the right to request that we suspend the processing of your data when: you challenge the accuracy of the data, while the company verifies said accuracy; you have exercised the right to object to the processing of your data, while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of the company prevail over yours as an interested party.
• Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling: You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects you in a similar way . At any time, you may exercise these Rights, by writing and proving your identity addressing it to Lacombe Descoteaux, Caroline, with address at Carrer Santanyí 20, local 6, 08016 Barcelona, SPain , or through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you can file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the applicable law.